29 Responses

1. mollywcbgs October 6, 2019 at 10:57 pm | | Reply

I think that they will become BFF’s and they are going to run the front desk together. Which they will help the costermers and go on a adventure.
    Molly

2. christophercbgs October 6, 2019 at 10:57 pm | | Reply

Hi 4hb,
    In the front desk I think Mia and her friend will have a big fight and then at the end of the story the meet and be best friends again.

3. isabeldcbgs October 6, 2019 at 10:58 pm | | Reply

Hi 4HB,
    I predicted that the book is about how Mia Tang gets a new friend and in the video above it says that Mia experiences a big challenge that is racism and I think that her friend will help her through it and maybe Mia’s friend will experience racism as well and they will help each other through it.
    From Izzy

4. aliacbgs October 6, 2019 at 10:58 pm | | Reply

Hi 4HB,
    I think that Mia will become best friends with her friend and they will run the motel together.

5. petercbgs October 6, 2019 at 10:59 pm | | Reply

I think that ever thing will get worse for a wile until things look up for her.

6. thomasecbgs October 6, 2019 at 10:59 pm | | Reply

I think that Mia will become friends. They will then work together for a long time and then eventually they will get enough money to make there own business in another hotel.

Tom E

7. mollywcbgs October 6, 2019 at 10:59 pm | | Reply

I think that they will become BFF’s and they are going to run the front desk together. Which they will help the costermers and go on an big adventure together.
    Molly

8. elizabethcbgs October 6, 2019 at 10:59 pm | | Reply

I predict that Mia Tang will find a best friend and they will become BFF’s, then they will have an argument and split-up and then come together again and run the hotel together.

– Lizzie

9. christophercbgs October 6, 2019 at 10:59 pm | | Reply

Hi 4hb,
    In the front desk I think Mia and her friend will have a big fight, then they won’t talk for a long time. At the end of the book I think they axidently see each other and become best friends again after their fight and say sorry to each other.

10. austincbgs October 6, 2019 at 11:00 pm | | Reply

Hi 4HB,
    I can’t wait to read this book. It seems interesting. After watching the trailer,I think Mai will become best friends with loop. Because Mia is Chinese, I think people might be racist to her. She will want to run away but Mia will help her get through it all. I hope we can find out.
    From Austin

11. davidcbgs October 6, 2019 at 11:00 pm | | Reply

Hi 4HB,
    I think that there going to make friends and then find out what she is like and find a new friend.
    From David

12. oliverbcbgs October 6, 2019 at 11:01 pm | | Reply

Hello 4HB,
    I don’t have much of a clue about the book but I think the reason’s she’s not allowed to use things other people can are because of racism and that America and China don’t get along really well with each other. But her friend will try to make her life easier as well as helping her out at the motel.

13. cameroncbgs October 6, 2019 at 11:01 pm | | Reply

Hello 4HB,
    I think that Mia might collide with some costumers that will be mean and racist.
    Her only friend is hopefully going to support Mia Tang when times get tough.
    Mia’s parents are also going to have a rough time as well. One day there motel 🏨 might get a huge income. But another thing that happens is people might start spreading rumours about Mia Tang. That will affect their motel. That’s my thoughts. Bye bye 👋

-Cameron

14. nikicbgs October 6, 2019 at 11:02 pm | | Reply

Hi
    I think that in the that they will come best friends and then get angry at each other and then they might say sorry and be friends again.
    From Niki

15. taracbgs October 6, 2019 at 11:02 pm | | Reply

Hello everybody,
    When I watched the video today I thought I was going to be a awesome book to read. I believe that if she has a BFF it will probably go like this, they will become the best of friends and then after awhile they will have a massive fight they will never talk again but that may not happen they could be the very best of friends.

16. audreycbgs October 6, 2019 at 11:02 pm | | Reply

Hi 4HB,
    I enjoyed this book so much that it was my favourite read this holidays. I give this book a 5 out of 5. There are some upsetting things in this book. Mr Yang the motel manager is really mean to Mia. I think the rest of 4HB would really enjoy this book.
    From Audrey

17. adriancbgs October 6, 2019 at 11:02 pm | | Reply

Hi 4HB, I think they will become BFFs but they have a argument and then they do not talk to each other but they have to eventually and then they become friends again. By Adrian

18. tomccbgs October 6, 2019 at 11:03 pm | | Reply

My hypothesis is this book is about a 10 yr old girl called Mia Tang. She moves from China to America for a better life. Sadly, she works at a motel and her parents do room admin. Also I think they get paid no money. Until Mia meets someone who might be her friend. Then, I think they become BFFs and they both work at the motel. Disclaimer: I have not yet read the book so this is a hypothesis.

19. aliacbgs October 6, 2019 at 11:03 pm | | Reply

Hi 4HB,
    I think Mia will become best friends with the girl that she met at school. I think they will continue running the front desk of the motel together. I also think that Mia’s friend will find out that her family is poor and give them some money.
    Alia

20. elenicbgs October 6, 2019 at 11:03 pm | | Reply

Hi 4HB,
    I think that Mia and lupe will become best friends and then lupe is going to help her at the front desk. Then lupe is going too get stressed and then leaves and Mia has to do all the work again by herself. Then eventually Mia and lupe will become bffs again.
    Eleni

21. sophiecbgs October 6, 2019 at 11:03 pm | | Reply

Hi,
    I predict that they will run the hotel together but they will have a argument and split up.

Sophie

22. charlottescbgs October 6, 2019 at 11:04 pm | | Reply

Hi 4HB,
    I really enjoyed this book, I enjoyed it so much that it might be my favourite book this year.I give this book 10 out of 10. There are some really heartfelt areas in this book and some sad ones. The motel manager, Mr Yang is horrible to Mia. Nevertheless I guarantee that 4HB will love this book.

From Charlotte

23. avaecbgs October 6, 2019 at 11:04 pm | | Reply

Hi,
    She might encounter some racist people at the motel. I think she will make friends with her classmate and they might work together at the motel but they might break up.
    From Ava

24. matildadcbgs October 6, 2019 at 11:04 pm | | Reply

Hi 4HB!

I predict that that her and her possibly BFF will become good friends and run the front desk together and have a great time. Then Mia eventually will get more and more friends and have a great life. After that her parents will get a better job and they will be able to get a good house and Mia won’t have to work as soon as she gets home. Finally she can’t live a normal life

Matilda

25. oscardcbgs October 6, 2019 at 11:04 pm | | Reply

Hi,
    I think that she will become best friends with the girl then they will have a huge argument then stop talking to each other for ages. After that they will become best friend again and apologise.
    From Oscar

26. tomwcbgs October 6, 2019 at 11:12 pm | | Reply

I assume that Mia will befriend the other girl and they will both help at the front desk and push through all the racism and try to have a good life together, maybe start their own business or stand up to all the people who are racist.

27. Jake October 6, 2019 at 11:17 pm | | Reply

I think that Mia and her parents are going to have good results in the future

28. christophercbgs December 5, 2019 at 3:13 am | | Reply

I think that Mia is a very courageous person.

29. oscardcbgs December 5, 2019 at 3:14 am | | Reply

I think Mia and her parents are going to have a very good future and become rich and happy.